If you are an end user and not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You must advise us of the return within 14 days from the date you purchased it. You will be provided with a returns number and you will have 14 days to return the product to our premises.
1. Bonchef will, in any circumstances, only accept returns if the following conditions are met:
- The Buyer shall provide a proper invoice and despatch note number in respect of the Returned Goods;
- Bonchef must have issued a valid returns authorisation number in respect of the Returned Goods. This number must accompany any return being made.
- The Returned Goods must not have been worn (including tried on), used in any way and must be returned in their original unopened packaging;
- The Returned Goods must be returned with all original documentation that was supplied with the Goods;
- Bonchef retain the right to refuse Returned Goods should Bonchef deem them to be unsuitable for resale;
- The Buyer will either:
- pay for and arrange the return of the Returned Goods; or
- if Bonchef agrees to recover the Returned Goods pay to Bonchef a charge of £15 per box of Returned Goods. In the event that Bonchef's carrier attends to collect the Returned Goods and that collection is not possible owing to a default of the Buyer, a charge of £15 will be payable by the Buyer to Bonchef.
2. The following Goods will not be eligible to be returned pursuant to this clause:
- Any Goods which Bonchef does not carry as core stock (as defined by Bonchef from time to time);
- Any Goods which have been ordered as bespoke Goods by the Buyer (for example, embroidered and/or personalised Goods);
- Any Goods which have been in the possession of the Buyer for more than 14 days after delivery;
- Discontinued lines.
If you are a distributor and wish to return goods for any reason you will be charged up to a 25% restocking fee. All conditions above apply.